- International Scientific Symposium works were held at Azuga (Romania, Prahova County) from April 24 to 25, 2015, in collaboration with Center for Studies and Economic Research from Petroleum-Gas University, Ploiesti
- Number of authors 220, of which:
- 49 foreign teachers and researchers
- 171 Romanian teachers and researchers from 17 universities and research institutes.
- Number of papers accepted and published in Proceedings of International Scientific Symposium, ISBN 978-973-144-637-0 : 166 papers
- Were selected 98 papers to be republished in the extended version, of which:
- 10 papers were published in Special Issues Information Society and Sustainable Development – selected paper, MDPI Sustainability, ISI, Impact Factor 0.942 http://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/special_issues/information-society
- 55 papers were published in Annals of the „Constantin Brâncu?i” University of Târgu Jiu, Economy Series, Special Issue /2015, http://www.utgjiu.ro/revista/?page=curent&nr=2015-03%20Special
- 3 papers were published in Economic Insights – Trends and Challenges (upg-bulletin-se.ro)
- 2 papers were published in The International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management (IJSEM) (http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-sustainable-economies-management/52609)
- 28 papers are pending.
Letter of Appreciation of Organizing Committed
Dear participants of ISSD 2015,
On behalf of the Symposium Committee of our 2nd Edition we are pleased to say thank you to each of you who have attended this symposium and thanks to our special guests and guest speakers.
We appreciate your time spent in Azuga. We also thank you sharing your ideas and expertise. We hope that the symposium met your expectations and that you have taken the opportunity to make new friends and renew old acquaintances; also to have discussion and exchange of many experiences, suggestions and opinions with decisions makers, practitioners and researchers from all over the world.
We have been very fortunate to have a large group of well known experts which have participated in our Symposium
We thank you. This Symposium would not have been a success without you.
See you in 2016!