Welcome to the official website of the 2023 International Conference “Information Society and Sustainable Development” – ISSD. International Conference “Information Society and Sustainable Development” – ISSD is organized by Center of Fundamental and Applied Economic Studies (CSEFA) – Faculty of Economics, “Constantin Brancusi” University of Târgu Jiu, Romania, in partnership with
- University of Malta, Malta;
- Romanian American University, Bucharest, Romania;
- Center for Resources and Research in Tourism – CERC Tourism, University “Ștefan cel Mare” of Suceava, Romania;
- Research Center in Innovative and Regional Tourism, University of Craiova, Romania;
- European School of Sustainability Science and Research (ESSSR);
- Research and Transfer Centre „Sustainable Development and Climate Change Management”, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, RCE Hamburg and Region, Germany;
- Economic Development and Social Sustainability Research Group (EDaSS), University of A Coruña, Spain;
- Institute of Economy and Finance, University of Szczecin, Poland;
- Research Institute of University of Economics – Varna, Bulgaria;
- Wyższe Szkoły Bankowe University in Wroclaw, Poland;
- Institute for Economic Research, Olsztyn, Poland;
- Academic Division of Administrative Economic Sciences, Universidad Juarez Autonoma de Tabasco, Mexico;
- “Sustainable Development of Human Resources” Research Centre, Republic of Moldova.
After the success of International Conference “Information Society and Sustainable Development” in 2014 (Rânca, Gorj County, Romania), 2015 (Azuga, Prahova County, Romania), 2016 (Polovragi, Gorj County, Romania), 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Targu-Jiu, Gorj County, Romania), we will organize the Xth edition of the ISSD in Valletta, Malta, on 2023, 27-28 April.
The goal of the conference is to provide an opportunity for academics and professionals from a variety of fields to meet and exchange ideas and expertise, to provide a place for academics and professionals with inter-disciplinary interests related to business-economics to interact with members within and outside their particular disciplines, to facilitate exchange of new ideas and to create a dialogue between scientists and practitioners, to establish research or business relations, and to find national and international partners for future collaboration.